- WHERE THE CREATIVE AND DATA-DRIVEN RESULTS MEET
Experienced and qualified project manager with strong knowledge of online marketing and brand development. Dynamic team player, familiar with working in multidisciplinary teams. Motivated to fill a lead position managing creative projects. Current on trends in the online world, keeping track of new innovations.
Born and raised in Finland. Studied in Faculty of Arts and Design, University of Lapland. After living in Innsbruck, Austria found his home from Slovenia.
Passioned about visual storytelling with video and images. Loves to spend free-time on mountains: freeriding, climbing, hiking and slacklining.
This is short version of my resume. Please do not hestitate get in touch and I can explain more and send full lenght resume.
Responsible for planning and executing online activities for cookware brand (Delimano) in 21 countries including Russia; planning, executing, and monitoring design changes, SEO, and usability of web stores.
- Managing web projects
- Developing interactive multimedia content
- Preparing weekly marketing campaigns for online activities
- Developing and keeping track of brand guidelines
- Expanding online product portfolio
Responsible for in-house design projects for a multi-channel e-commerce company.
- Building e-mail marketing templates.
- Designing campaign landing pages.
- Creating static and flash banners.
- Defining icons and other user-interface elements.
A four-month paid internship at a web software company which provides project management software for the construction industry.
Responsible for planning, designing, and prototyping a new interface for a web-based project management tool.
- Researching usability and user testing.
- Designing three concepts based on research of user experience.
- Documenting and delivering the chosen prototype for developers.
Major: Media Science, Minors: Video Expression, Multimedia, IT.
Marketing studies for six months as an exhange student.
Marketing studies for ten months as an exhange student.